Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
The Digital Development Group Corp. (“DIGIDEV”) maintains this site (“Site”) to inform you about its many offerings. In using this Site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. DIGIDEV may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review these Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you as modified from time to time.
“As Is” use: DIGIDEV provides the information on the Site on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties of any nature. DIGIDEV disclaims all express and implied warranties, including merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will DIGIDEV be liable for any loss of profits, business, use or data or for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, negligence or other tort. DIGIDEV may make changes to the Materials and the product information and prices at any time without notice and without obligation to update the Materials. DIGIDEVI is not able to inspect or confirm that the Materials contained on the Site that are linked to this page are correct in every case. From time to time there may be information on the Site that is inaccurate, incomplete, not up to date, or that contains typographical errors. DIGIDEV may change information on the Site at any time without prior notice.
3rd Party or Outside Links: DIGIDEV may provide links to third party web sites solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement. FAI assumes no responsibility for the content of any sites it links to and has not reviewed the content of such sites. Your access of those sites is at your own risk.
Feedback: DIGIDEV welcomes your feedback at various places in the Site. You agree that when submitting feedback, you will not violate the rights of third parties, including without limitation, privacy, proprietary or intellectual property rights, and you will not submit libelous, obscene, abusive, or otherwise illegal materials. Any communication or other material you send to the Site by e-mail or other means, including your questions or comments, is considered non-confidential. By sending communications to this Site, you grant DIGIDEV a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, distribute, perform and display any communication or other materials you transmit to the Site (and the ideas contained in such material) for any purpose, anywhere, including reproducing, posting or publicizing such material or using such material for marketing purposes. DIGIDEV makes no claims that the Materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials by certain persons in certain countries may not be legally allowed. If you access the Materials outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), the Digital Development Group Corp. (“DigiDev”) will respond expeditiously to any written claims of copyright infringement that are reported to DigiDev’s designated copyright agent identified below.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person, who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity, is infringing, may be subject to liability.
DigiDev.com is a website offering features such as (including, but not limited to) downloading and general viewing of various types of entertainment and information content. DigiDev streams a variety of content every day. When licensing the ability to distribute content, our content owners have to provide DigiDev with satisfactory evidence, in DigiDev’s judgment, that the content provider has the right to license distribution of their content on DigiDev.com. DigiDev reserves the right at its sole discretion, to remove content that infringes, or appears to infringe, on the intellectual property or other rights of third parties. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under applicable copyright laws, and believe that such protected work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide DigiDev’s copyright agent with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works at the website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit DigiDev to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit DigiDev to contact the complaining party, including a name (real name), address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files. All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered via email to DigiDev’s designated copyright agent by sending an email as follows: copyrightissues@DigiDev.com; and, in the subject line, please type: Copyright Infringement Notice; and include a message that contains the requested information.